Thursday 21 May 2009

Love to Shop!


Here's my entry for the Copics Colour Challenge 14.
This is way out of my comfort zone, both in content (I'm not a girly girl and hate shopping...!) and the colours required are not really 'me' either but it's because of these things I found it so enjoyable - a real challenge!
Hope you like it!

I really enjoy the Copics Challenges - I've not many Copics yet but adding to them all the time - and hope to attend Maddy Hill's workshop in June to try to improve my technique (...what technique...?!) and learn more about the pens and what they do. Can't wait!

I was chatting with Maddy yesterday and what a lovely, friendly lady she is! Considering it was the first time I'd spoken with her, I felt like we'd known each other for years! But that's crafters the world over, isn't it?
We're just a bunch of creative soul-mates! LOL!
Hugs,
Ei
x

1 comment:

  1. Love your card- great image and use of the colours. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge this week.

    Hope you manage to attend Maddy's workshop, I am so jealous..if only I wans't so far away!

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...