Saturday 30 May 2009

Lola ....been shopping...?





Meet Lola!
She is my new digistamp for use especially with Copics. I love using Copics pens but there aren't many stamps out there which appeal to me that have the 'open' spaces that copics do so well, so I designed this set of stamps especially for that although, clearly, they can be used with any medium you like!

This card is my entry also for the Colour Create Challenge.
The colour scheme is pink sorbet, lemon & chocolate so that's what I've used for Lola's first airing!
The papers I've used were inspired by the colours - they look like Neopolitan ice-cream and K&Co have a Scrap-pad to Go actually called Neopolitan so that's also what I've used! LOL! Scrummy....!
I've kept in mind the 'shabby-chic' directive, hence the pastel-chalking in chocolate and the sanding of the embossed lemon mount.
I've also coated Lola's title name with Anna Griffin's Clear Glass Finish which I've made a little messy too.
Finished off with three blooms, a pearl button and stitching.
Hope you like her - she'll be back soon with a new puppy!
Hugs,
Ei
x

6 comments:

  1. EI,
    This is stunning and wow i love the image ,i do hope your going to release these they are fab!!Your very talented lady .Did you receive the candy i posted??
    Can't wait to see the rest of your stamps good luck
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun this is adorable great image hope you are going to relase these as you are so talented it just great love it to bits hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ei, There is no end to your talents. She is fantastic. Good luck in the challenge. Looking forward to seeing the puppy, wouldn't be a spaniel by any chance, would it? lol.
    Love, Mayxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....it might be.......
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful - an adorable image and the colours work perfectly!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...