Wednesday 20 May 2009

Have Potty, Will Travel...! Card


Here's my second of my 'Aida' series which I am entering entering into the Copics Challenge as the image is coloured only with copics. I had a bit of trouble with the photo - the colours are not coming out as well as the 'real' card but I'll take another photo tomorrow in a better situ.

I also found another fab blog for Copics - Copic Creations .
It's well worth popping over there if you like Copic pens as there are tutorials available both as pdf download and video tuts.
I'm entering this there too as this week the challenge is all about colouring blonde hair!

Hope you like her!
Eiglas
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring, lovely colours and a cute image. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brill card hun love the colouring too can you tell me were i can get some of those copic pens from love cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card, and your coloring is wonderful. What a cute image! Thanks for joining our Copic Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...