Thursday 7 May 2009

Gonna be busy next week.....!


Number 2 son, Mikey, found some 'bubbles' yesterday and entertained Ada for best part of an hour with them!


I may not be on much next week as my Ada is staying with me all week - nights too! I'm not quite sure if this is 'Ahhh!'or Aaaargh!' yet.....could be either as she is nursing a stinker of a cold and it should be in full spate by then - lovely!

I haven't had much time this week, either, as Hubby's been on holiday (...I think you all know what that means - don't they get under your feet?....) but I do propose another project very soon.

Off to do Nic's tea now, then I have to make him a birthday card for tomorrow!


Take care and speak soon!
Eiglas
x

1 comment:

  1. Isnt he a cutie !!........just browsing tonight,lovely blog,thankyou so much for my award ! its lovely to know people actually look LOL......xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...