Wednesday 18 August 2010

Crafty Cardmakers 27 - Spotlight on Spotlight technique #2



I also made this digi card for our challenge on Crafty Cardmakers. A different slant!

The papers and elements are all from my own 'DitzyDaisies' digital paper kit and can be picked up for nearly no money ar 'StitichyBear Stamps'! LOL! 

If you fancy trying different techniques (...any standard - we welcome newbies as much as anyone..!) pop over to Crafty Cardmakers - we have a technique demo every other week and it's not a challenge, we just want to see what you make!

Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...