Thursday 5 August 2010

C.R.A.F.T 62 - Sketch & digi

Over at C.R.A.F.T this week, they've let me loose with a sketchpad again...! LOL! They're either very brave or very foolish......!



So here it is. And we have a little image to use too, from our lovely sponsor an image of our English National bird, the Wren.


This is what I've made with these things.


I used a 'Diamond Blue' pearlescent card as the base and made a jacket with an aperture from a silver-printed vellum. I trimmed this a little on the lower edge with a sliver of contrast vellum and a narrow satin ribbon in a silver grey.
I made a narrow mat in a similar manner and a maching tag from a few scraps.
The silhouette is from my own collection and is called 'SunAngel Silhouette' - it's available from 'StitchyBear Stamps' now.

I finished off with a few blooms.

Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is very pretty. I love the bold image with the softness of the vellum and all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gorjuss, well done what a talent you have hun

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...