Thursday 12 August 2010

C.R.A.F.T 63 - Mini-Beasts (insects)

Over at C.R.A.F.T we like to come up with unusual challenges occasionally and this week some clever-clogs has come up with 'Mini-beasts'!

This translates (..loosely..) to 'insects etc' so we hope to see some really inventive ways of showcasing those little critters in your entries. This does need to be the MAIN FOCUS of your creation - a tiny dangling butterfly charm just won't do!

Our lovely generous sponsors this week are Craft Obsessions



They'll be furnishing us with a lovely prize for the lucky winning entry.



My card is a 'Get Well' card, of which genre, I haven't made for a long time.

.


I drew the cartoon especially for this challenge and I am offering it as a digistamp to the first follower to comment on this post asking for it!

Doncha feel sorry for the poor chap? The bug's hogging the bed, the choccies, the fruit and even the Lucozade! Definitely nasty! LOL!



It's not yet on sale at 'Stitchy Bear Stamps' and I'll hold off putting it on until it's been claimed on here.

I hope you like my lickle joke....!
Hugs
Ei
x

15 comments:

  1. HI ME AGAIN THE FOLLOWERS THINGY IS MISSING BUT I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO FOLLOW YOU AND GET THIS AMAZING DRAWING YOU ARE SO TALENTED AS SOON AS I SAW IT ON THE CRAFT CHALLENGE BLOG I JUST HAD TO COME STRAIGHT OVER I WILL KEEP TRYING THE FOLLOWER THINGY XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have e-mailed you to tell you where it is!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i think the problem might be my end as your email didn't arrive either i do see the word followers to the right in your sidebar but there are no piccies or anything to join so i shall log off and on again to see if this helps thankyou so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun,you really are some talented,lady this is just brilliant,hun love it what a fantastic cartoon,hehe, bless your heart for the lovely comment you left on my blog the other day so kind of you hun,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i have checked some other blogs and the followers thing is fine its just this one and the craft challenge that is missing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROTFLMAO, Ei ..... I love your sense of humor as much as I love your drawings! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lorraine - I've sent you another e-mail containing the file with the digi stuff in it.
    Let me know when it turns up Chuck!
    I think you deserve it for keeping on trying!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thankyou hun i am back again trying but still nothing but i will still be following you only not if you know what I mean lol off to check my emails xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi me again(you must be getting tired of me by now)lol.I have noticed that loads of peoples followers are missing all over blog land can i ask on your blog do you see your followers?
    Also i have recieved e.mails from other bloggers but none from you yet it might be easier if you mail it to Robertsainthouse at virginmedia dot com sorry for all the trouble i am thinking its a problem with google xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've sent your file to tthe address you hav given!
    Third time lucky!
    Try refreshing your browser - that works on my website.
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY i have my prize and i am now following oh my gosh its been a nightmare lol thankyou so much for your patience with me i am new to computers xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Eiglas. Love the image!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. I checked my link as you asked and it's already linked directly to my project.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing image Ei, love your humour. I think I'd rather go to work than stay in bed with that bug. Hehehe
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...