I've actually written this up no less than THREE times! I keep getting interrupted or Blogger plays up and I then lose it all (...and I do mean '..lose it all'...)!
My erstwhile teammate from CCM, Judie has very kindly given me this lovely award - thank you so much Hunni - we didn't work together for very long but I miss you already!
Apparently, now I have to say seven little-known facts abut myself and then pass it on x7!
1) I used to be a rock-singer 150 years ago and in another life.....!
2) I love gardening but after nearly 40 years of doing it, I can no longer kneel or bend over properly to do it!
3) I HATE ironing with a passion!
4) I love the countryside and wish I could live in the depths of Scotland overlooking a loch and underlooking a mountain.
5) I'd give nearly anything to have a house with a bit of land attached for a few chickens, a goat and a donkey. I'd like more dogs too and to grow more produce than my garden can deal with.
6) I'd give my life, in a heartbeat, for each of my wonderful children and my little star, my baby granddaughter Ada (...and the one on the way...!).
7) I have an IQ of 128 (...yes, I find that hard to believe too...!) but according to a recent 'survey' on a t.v. medical 'thing' I'm also on the Autistic Spectrum ....( I do have to admit to being a bit obsessive and anal about some things).
Now for my victims...er, I mean, friends...!
First and foremost, I can't go giving away awards with out my good pal Claire being at the top of the list, so
1) HopeJacare (Claire)
2) Lynn in NI
3) Made by Mandy
4) Maria Simms
There! Done! At last!