Jo over at CRAFT asked me if I wouldn't mind doing the odd GDT spot and so as they're using one of my colour swatches this week I thought it might be a good week to join in the fun!
It's a terrible photo, which I apologize for and will try to replace in daylight tomorrow - I lost the light today and had to do it under elec light and flash - bad news for photos I'm afraid!
The colour pallette and papers are my own Eiglas ones - called 'Ovation' and the image is by the uber-talented Mo Manning, of course, of The Digital Pencil, coloured with my trusty Copics.
I hope you pop over to CRAFT and have a look at the lovely work produced by the team.
Hugs
Ei
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)
I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...
-
It's Thursday folks, and that means C.R.A.F.T time! Yayyyyy! It's a very special week this week! C.R.A.F.T is one year old...! (...
-
As we're fast approaching Valentine's day, the theme at Crafty Cardmakers this week is totally appropriate - it's Hearts! Our ...
-
I look forward to the Allsorts challenges - they always seem to make me think 'Yeah, I'll do that one!' and as I don't hav...

Beautiful card, i love your layout, I love the papers, thank you for letting us use them
ReplyDeleteKevin xx
Hi Eileen! What a super cute card! Love that Mo digi & your colouring is fab!
ReplyDelete