Monday 18 October 2010

Crafty Cardmakers 32 - Use a freebie!



I really wasn't looking forward to this week as most freebies I don't find to my taste but I had great fun making this card!!


Everything is a freebie!  From the packaging base cardstock, the freebie American Crafts backing paper from a magazine, the freebie scalloped handmade paper circle from a friend, the butterflies are from some cut-offs from my daughter's wallpaper, the message from a freebie sticker sheet and even the black ribbons were on the top I'm wearing until five minutes before I took the photo! The buttons are from my Mum's button-box. The only 'new' thing I used was the Pinflair gel glue sticking everything together and even that was the dregs of the tube!
Great fun - you really must try it! Be as inventive as you can! Try drinks cartons, biscuit boxes....anything at all, the more outlandish the better.


Then pop over to Crafty CardMakers and enter into our challenge for a fab prize!



Hugs
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Ei. And amazing to think it was all 'free'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss card Ei!
    How great is it that everuthing was totally freeeeeeeee!!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, and I love your daughter's wallpaper. And I hope your top doesn't fall apart, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your freebie inspired card....I am so into vintage right now I would make great use of those butterflies, they are gorgeous, and am I right in reading they are from a piece of wallpaper, you wait till I visit B&Q....lol

    Great challenge this week, thanks for the inspiration
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you hon. Most freebies are not to my taste either. This, however, is really gorgeous. Loving your butterflies and the fact that they came from wallpaper offcuts.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...