Thursday 14 October 2010

CRAFT 72 - Colour Challenge

Jo over at CRAFT asked me if I wouldn't mind doing the odd GDT spot and so as they're using one of my colour swatches this week I thought it might be a good week to join in the fun!




It's a terrible photo, which I apologize for and will try to replace in daylight tomorrow - I lost the light today and had to do it under elec light and flash - bad news for photos I'm afraid!


The colour pallette and papers are my own Eiglas ones - called 'Ovation' and the image is by the uber-talented Mo Manning, of course, of The Digital Pencil, coloured with my trusty Copics.
I hope you pop over to CRAFT and have a look at the lovely work produced by the team.
Hugs
Ei
x



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, i love your layout, I love the papers, thank you for letting us use them
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen! What a super cute card! Love that Mo digi & your colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...