Friday 14 May 2010

Digital Papercrafting

I used to do digital scrapbooking but have been tending to concentrate on cardmaking for the last few years.

With Ada being away the past couple of days, I've had a bit of time to myself and I've been playing with my graphics program, the end result being a couple of new paperkits which I shall unveil next week , so you're going to have to wait....! LOL!




I couldn't, however, resist making a card with one of them! So here it is!
This is from my Kaleidoscope Kit which contains no less than eleven backing papers, four glass buttons and loads more elements in both jpg & png format.

I'll be back later with a card from the other kit, Ditzy Daisies.
Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...