Thursday 27 May 2010

C.R.A.F.T 52 - Blue & Green

After the mayhem of our blogaversary, this week at C.R.A.F.T we're having a serene challenge, a lovely, peaceful blue and green theme!

I've gone for a very understated look this week - a nice change from my excesses of the last few weeks...! LOL!

Just look at the designers I've used. Anna Griffin and Martha Stewart! You might as well just call the card 'Elegance' and be done with (...with no reference to me at all...)!

I've not actually done much with it except adhere the Anna Griffin paper to a piece of square card and add a couple of MS punched hearts. The lickle topper was easy enough - just layers of shaped card & paper and a bit of satin ribbon.

Hope you like it, 'cos it's all that's happening tonight! LOL!
Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Ei! hugs, eisey

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say 'blue and green should never be seen', don't they? ... but this one's a complete stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...