Friday 8 April 2016

A quick reminder about the Artisan's Market on Saturday and Sunday 9th & 10th April at the Palm House Sefton Park Liverpool 17.
AS I tol you in an earlier post - I was chuffed to be invited to take a table there this year and to show my art-works.
Well - I am as ready as I will ever be! :O  It's been a marathon of getting prints done, mounting them (what a job that is! :O) and framing them (I think I bankrupted Ikea... ;) )



Just a point to make - as a fledgling stallholder, I don't have a card machine, so could I be really cheeky and ask you all to bring plenty of folding stuff with you as I am sure that many other Artisans are in the same boat?
My artworks start at about £15.00 and go up to my star of the show at £50.00.

Please do try to come - if not to see me then to try out the wonderful food and music that will be there as well as loads of other fab stuff!
Be there or be square!  
Hugs
Ei 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...