Thursday 24 March 2016

Artisan Market at Sefton Park Palm House

I have been invited to take a table at this prestigious Artisan Market!
This is a lovely (if daunting...!) turn of events as I'm not sure I have enough work to sell there at the present - I'm off to my printers this afternoon to order some prints of my paintings!

Scarey or what! :O


But I need to do this - I need to rake the plunge and see if those people who say such nice things about my work, actually put their money where their mouths are!  I sincerely hope they do or I'm in for an expensive time! lol!

http://www.theartisannetwork.co.uk/  is the link and it's on 9th & 10th of April at the Palm House in Sefton Park in Liverpool.

It's a beautiful setting and there will be lots of other things there,  foods -   both ethnic and plain good English -  and so much more - best look on the link for all the scrummy things that have been there in previous years.

I hope to sell at least a couple of paintings or prints, to at least pay for the day.

I'm heartened by the swift sale of my last three paintings , which sold on first airing - I wasn't even trying to sell them! May their sisters, brothers and offspring follow suit!


I just finished my latest Liverpool Waterfront so prints of that will be available on the day.




If anyone is interested in any of my work, let me know and I'll make sure there is something put aside for you.

Officially terrified now.......

Hugs
Ei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...