Tuesday 12 April 2016

....had a blast!

...at the Artisan's Market at The Palm House, Sefton Park, Liverpool on Saturday and Sunday! It was really enjoyable and I managed to cover my costs for the tables , so I'm a happy bunny!

A small profit would have been nice but not even made a dent in the costs of materials yet! But it was fun and I'm going to book the May one at Croxteth Hall Park too.

Saturday my stall looked like this.....



....and Sunday, like this.


We had a super time - the other stall-holders were lovely and friendly and knowing I'd never done a similar event before, were also kind and helpful with advice.

There was an amazing collection of skill and talent there - every stall was different and each were unique.

I didn't get a lot of time to go round them - just a quick squizz and I wish I had taken more photos to show but I'll know for next time.



















It was surprisingly sunny on Saturday morning, tempting me to just have on my Eiglas tee-shirt but I was proved to be very mistaken as with lunchtime came the Baltic cold and pouring down rain! 

Sunday was very warm and pleasant - and I had three coats with me ..... ;)

See you all at Croxteth Hall on May Bank Holiday - 1st & 2nd !
HUgs

Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...