Monday 14 June 2010

My Ada in our garden






As promised, here's the 'positive' image to the silhouette of Ada in a previous post. I've made it up in sunny yellows, for the Trimcraft Colour Challenge and with the Gingersnaps Challenge in mind, I've attached a DCWV quote which I feel covers the mood of my card. However, I was too darn late - their challenge closed yesterday.......(sigh). Never mind, I enjoyed making it anyway! LOL!


It's a middle-opening 21cm squ white card with a facing of a K&Co yellow paper.
The image mat is a yellow nestie, laid on a flowered white card from a pad from stash which is in turn matted onto a sunny-yellow Bazzil Bling.
The flowers are a mix of Prima and Poundland and the whole is finished off with Lemon Ice Stickles and a lovely yellow satin ribbon.



I've kept is fairly simple, the better to show off my Copics-coloured image which is my drawing of my baby granddaughter Ada from the week before last ( ...when we had Summer...!) and the quote is from DCWV.
Oh, and the inner (which you can just see peeking over the top edge) is edged with Martha Stewart deep border punch.


I hope you all like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x


3 comments:

  1. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Love just love that image brilling colouring too

    Fantastic card

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Ei and your image of Ada is so cute and adorable. Love the sunny yellow too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ei,
    That is a beautiful card ! l just love the drawing, and the shading with the copics is so natural !Gorgeous LO and flowers too !
    hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...