Wednesday 2 June 2010

Allsorts 54 - Black & White + One Other Colour.


Allsorts have a lovely challenge this week. It's black & white and 'one other colour' - so I've chosen ....... purple!
No surprise there then! LOL!



Actually , I did have a hard time deciding - I kept wanting to do red but red is always the accompaniment to black & white and then shocking pink..... (...oh yeah? And purple is sooo much better.....? Duhhh!)....oh well, never mind! I've done it now! I might to another in a totally un-black & white colour. It's got me juices going now....!


Anyway, I kept it very simple deliberately because I wanted to use my new Tim Holtz bird die!
No designer stuff on there other than that - the rest is just from stash with a couple of Wild Orchid flowers and a spot of Stickles!


Hugs,
Ei
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ei
    Beautiful card - very elegant looking.
    Love the paper lace and the flowers are just the perfect finishing touch.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...