Saturday 26 June 2010

C.R.A.F.T 56 - Black, Lime Green and Lilac


I must apoplogize for the lateness of this post - I did schedule it for Thursday but that clearly didn't work....again! Not impressed with Mr Blogger at all!


We do love our recipes and colour challenges on C.R.A.F.T ! And this week it's a colour-challenge Black, Lime Green and Lilac.

We have requested peeps get as close to LIME and LILAC as you can - I know I'm a slave-driver, but what's the point of a challenge if we don't make it at least a little challenging.....!
LOL!

I've used a paper from American Crafts (the lime and black patterned paper) and a paper of my own (the striped one) and I need no excuse to use my lickle bird & cage die from Tim Holtz for the black silhouette. That's a Tim clock-face too! Five of Tim's lickle pins finish off.
Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...