Friday 27 November 2009

Super Candy from Wiccababe.....


The lovely Weewiccababe (Debbi) is celebrating her 20,000th hit on her blog with some amazing candy from Lettraset! Debi has been lucky enough to be involved with creating a fab new craft gift box from Lettraset and is offering this giftbox as candy on her blog plus three other prizes including two runners up!

I haven't really used ProMarkers - as you know, I'm a Copics girl - but I'd love a set to try out and this gift-box looks the business!

Pop over to 'The Crafty Cuttings of Wiccababe' and see if you can win!
See ya there!
Hugs,
Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...