Monday 2 November 2009

Polar Blue

I absolutely love this image from Mo Manning (...is there any other way to react to a Mo Manning image...?) and have used it twice already!
This project was for the Making Cards For Christmas challenge over on Trimcraft.
I just join in for the sake of it after all, if I do win, do I draw myself a digistamp...?! LOL!

The image is coloured, of course, with Copics and mounted on royal blue mirri card and embossed foil paper. A blue velvet ribbon, silver pine embellishment and a tag finishes it off.
Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. know what you mean about Mo images,boy she is so talented,this is again hun totally adorable with great detail and coluring too cant get into trimmie again too many coments and far too many projects too hugs cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your post on another blog and had to come see. Your work is absolutely amazing. I'm also a big fan of Mo's images. The girl has a way with a pencil. eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...