Sunday 9 August 2009


This week the Allsorts Challenge is 'Vintage' and it reminded me of when I very first started making cards in the modern way.
About six or seven years ago, I started making my own artstamps and I kept a couple of the first cards I made with them and I thought I'd pop them on here.
I think it's interesting to see how we alter our styles as we progress and these two were very basic! LOL! But there's still something interesting about them and it could just be that very uncomplicated treatment which makes them so.

Thank you for looking!

'

1 comment:

  1. hi hun these are great as I know I have one of your stamps they still look fab hun even now take care love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...