Friday 21 March 2014

LOC Anniversary Event!

Well, it's day 15 of our Anniversary Event over at 'Left Of Centre ' and my lovely, talented teamies have made some wonderful new projects - some of them have even chosen to use my Eiglas digital stamp images from my Digistamp site 'Eiglassing' - which is a great honour for me!  :D

For my own demo card, I'm using an image I've used many times in the past, just because it's the one of my faves that my teamies didn't choose to use! LOL!

This digi is called 'Attitude' and you'll fine her over at my Eiglassing site under the 'Peeps' tab.









I'm really enjoying my time with LOC - the team are all lovely and Maureen, the bosslady, is crackers.......but in a nice way! ;)  I always like slightly 'Left of Centre' peeps...I wonder why? ;)

Rachel Gilham has used my 'Skyclad' but just look a the background she has created for her! Fabulous or what!
What's more she has kindly made a tutorial for the whole process too! I'm so impressed. She's a very talented crafter and I'm very proud to number her as a friend as well as a teamie!

Susan Renshaw  used my Eiglas 'Nasty Bug' image to perfection over on her blog - she did some super paper-piecing which was inspired!

A little birdie might have just blabbed that more of my images may be used very soon....  (wink wink...!)

Please do pop over to LOC and have a look - there is LOADS more stuff over there for you to drool over and there is still time to enter the challenge too!

See you again very soon!
Hugs
Ei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...