Tuesday 4 October 2011

New Jewellery Section

I seem to be making a fair bit of jewellery lately (...not selling any, mind...!) so I've decided a designated tab is in order.  I'll leave the existing ones on my main blog but any future pieces, I'll put under the new Jewellery 'n' stuff! tab.


I've had some new ideas, so I need somewhere to put them! LOL!


I'll also put 'stuff' under there too (...whatever 'stuff' may be...! ) LOL!


Just before I go I thought I'd share a joke which was sent to me last week - I loved it!



DOG FOR SALE

A bloke is driving around the back woods of Lancashire and he sees a sign in front of a broken down cottage -  'Talking Dog For Sale '.

He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the back garden.

The bloke goes into the back garden and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.
'Certainly do mate,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says
'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was just a pup. I wanted to help the government, so I told the SAS.'

'In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one ever imagined a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running... but the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger.'

I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.
I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The bloke is gobsmacked.   

He goes back in and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.

'Ten quid'll do' the owner says.

The bloke says,’ten quid? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar' says the owner   'he's never been out of the darn garden'...! '





Hope you like it even if you already heard it!

Hugs
Ei
x



3 comments:

  1. Hi Eiglas, really made me chuckle. Hope you're ok hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made me laugh with your joke I'm going to have to tell my OH that one!
    hope you and yours are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gave me a giggle, must show this to my hubby lol. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...