Tuesday 14 June 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge/ Welcome the New DT Members

It's a special week over at Tip Top Tuesday this week - we have new DT members!


To celebrate, we're having an 'Open' challenge - do what thou wilt!


We also have a selection of sponsors - Robyn's Fetish and StitchyBear Stamps, who have been so kind as to give the DT some of their lovely digital images to use.







I've used Kelly Kid's 'Dog & Boy'. I think it's a fab image and enjoyed colouring it with my Marvy-Le-Plume Permanent Markers.
The papers are DCWV from The Pets Stack.


Hope you like it!


Do pop over to Top Tip Tuesday as there's loads going on over there this week and you have no excuse not to enter, have you!
Hugs
Ei
x




I've entered this into :-


Papertake Weekly - Dads and Lads
Secret Crafter - Male
Alphabet Challenge - Father's Day or Male
Mami Doodles - Male
The Stampman - Boys & Men

11 comments:

  1. Eiglas,
    Your card is outstanding. So fresh, bright, fun and crisp...very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! You're very kind.
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eiglas - I love the way you have colored your image and love your tip. I don't have alot of markers, so haven't used them for coloring yet, but I will keep this in mind when I do use them. Looking forward to sharing more inspiration with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, and the image is lovely (me and dogs...;o))

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovley card thanks for joining Alphabet challenge
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Ei, your image made me smile as did those lovely bright colours on the backing papers.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Stampman this time.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colours and colouring. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is cute, great design and layout, fabulous colouring,

    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 138 A male Card

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the way you have done this RF image, your colouring is awesome hunny! you did a great job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coloring is amazing Eiglas! Such pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Mami Doodles this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...