Thursday 9 June 2011

Colour Create - Blue, Silver & Purple

I don't enter challenges very often but I do like  Colour Create Challenge and this week their challenge has one of my favourite colour combos of purple and blue with silver.


I've also entered a colouring competition at Letraset so I've used the same image of the Capri, on a card for my son Michael who has a birthday next week, in the required colours.




It's coloured, of course, with my trusty Copics!
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. Fun card hunny, great Lads card!!
    Hugs

    Ps
    there some messages on TTT DT blog too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! My hubby loves it too. Very creative and genius. :) I'm partial to purple as well, but this really rocks with the silver and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my thats fabulous what a brillant card for a boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came by to say thanks for the love you left on my blog. I started scanning down the page and literally gasped when I saw this!! This is the most amazing car I have ever seen! Well and the yellow one too.. I cannot believe the shadow underneath! g/f you've got mad skills!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...