Tuesday 26 April 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - Squares/ Make a Box Envelope

It's not my team's week this week at TTT but I had to just write a few lines to let you know of the fab tutorial over there this week.


Our teammate and ladyboss Leanne has made a fab tutorial over at Top Tip Tuesday on how to make a box type envelope of any size.
It's really easy to follow and very instructive - you'll be making them all the time once you have a look!


Our sponsors this week are 
www.stashbooks.com
and
www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com

So please pop over to TTT and enter your project which is anything SQUARE.


Look forward to seeing your entries next week!
Hugs
Ei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...