Monday 11 April 2011

....so sorry.....

I haven't done any blogging this week due to some personal stuff including a truly sad bereavement so I do apologize to all those who have dropped by to see the Tweenie card I was scheduled to make for Crafty CardMakers as I haven't even attempted it.

The funeral is on Thursday so I may be back in action this time next week or maybe not, depending on how I feel by then. I've really not felt inclined to do the job this week and do the entrants the justice they deserve.

I'm also sorry I forgot I had my reminder scheduled so it alerted everyone.

I'll be back soon and thank you so much for visiting anyway.
Hugs
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Take care and you know we'll all be here when you feel back up to doing your blogging. Hugs from afar. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have had a bereavment. Will be thinking about you on Thursday.

    Rachelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read this Ei - just back from a break with the family! Please take care - warmest wishes Love Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling more yourself soon Ei.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry hun to here sad news xxx you take care and hope your back on track soon .
    xxxx
    love
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...