Thursday 24 February 2011

WOYW...?

I've not done 'What's On Your Worktop' for a while but was just prompted when I went over to visit one of my followers, Linda W.
I looked at her lovely tidy, ordered room (...well, compared to mine..!), looked over at mine and just fell about laughing!
This is just ONE worktop and not even the worst.....! LOL!





I should hang my head in shame, especially as I've just had a clearout and a tidy!
Ah well, at least it's interesting!


Over to Julia's Stamping Ground for a tootle...!
Hugs
Ei
x

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant space you have, Ei, all those MS punches, WOW.
    Thanks for sharing.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workspace...mine would be as busy if I had more space lol. I bet you know how to put your hand on everything you want. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a desk and a half!! Don't like Martha Stewart then!!! You are right though, it's very interesting, kept me absorbed for ages!

    Hugs
    Brenda 103

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way that those punches all look like chess pieces from a distance. I could happily settle down there and explore!

    Bernie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! WHat an awesome space. Love all the punches. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting around but life happens. Vickie #148

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your punches! Don't despair...my 'neat' desk is not so neat today! A messy desk is the sign of an industrious crafter!
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh it IS interesting. And possibly a little scarey when you notice the surgical gloves!! Love tha tyo feel the need to have your punches lined up in front of you - bet you wouldn't forget them or what pattern they are if you stashed 'em in a box in the attic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...