Tuesday 25 January 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - Making Flowers from Hearts

This week at Top Tip Tuesday we have another super theme, this time from Leanne,  Making Flowers from Hearts. Sounds fascinating!  
It's not my team's turn this week, so I've not made a demo for this  (although I may have a cheeky little go in any case as it's such a good idea!) but please, please pop over to the blog and have a look at some of the lovely demos the other team have come up with! Really pretty!


We've no less than TWO sponsors this week -



and







so get your entry in and you might win!


Hugs
Ei
x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...