Thursday 27 January 2011

Allsorts 87 - Male card

This week the theme at  Allsorts 87 is Male/Boy card.
I have three sons as well as a very masculine Hubby so I've always had to have a good supply of male inspiration! LOL!


I made this card for my eldest son Matt. I say 'eldest' as he has more years than the other two but as you can see from the subject matter of his card.......! LOL!


It's a bit different to my usual card but you know I do make the occasional digital card and this is one! 


It's based on a comic-book character - Strontium Dog - and just in case you can't see it, I've drafted my Matt in behind SD! Y'know, the good-lookin' chap in the slightly different drawing-style.




Doesn't look thirty-five does he? You should see the original picture in his loft.....


He's a fab son (...as are all three...!) and deserves a big hug and a kiss but I won't do it in the pub in front of all his mates this year....! LOL!
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Ei
x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eilgas! I just popped over to thank you for your lovely comments on my Blog and for becoming a follower! I am enjoying my visit with you and am off to see more! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...