Wednesday 21 July 2010

C.R.A.F.T 60 - Out Of This World


This week at C.R.A.F.T we're travelling Out Of This World and exploring the final frontier! Frontier of what is up to you! It's just got to be Out Of This World. So, I've gone literal and drawn a rocketship digistamp and created an outer space backdrop, both of which will be in my shop very soon!

Talking of Eiglassing (my shop), I am sponsor this week over at C.R.A.F.T and the prize for this challenge, is your choice of digis from my shop up to £10.00 or, indeed, if there's a special genre you want I'll draw one especially for you instead!

I'm afraid the 'shaker' detail won't behave and stay the right way round! Sorry!


I have further exciting news too! My digis are soon to be available at Stitchy Bear Stamps! How's that!? I'm very chuffed at being asked to join a band of designers I admire!

Pop over to C.R.A.F.T and get Outta This World on inspiration! LOL!
Hugs,
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. Great image to work with Ei - I loved using your rocket on my project. Fab shaker creation and I am so thrilled that you are now selling your digi's! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ei, great image and background, love the shaker bits too!

    Good luck selling your digis!

    Rose xx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card love the shaker with it! Congrats on selling at Stitchy Bears

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...