Thursday 8 July 2010

C.R.A.F.T 58 - Cakes/Ice Cream




Cup-cakes and Ice-Creams seem to be right 'on trend' at the moment, so we at C.R.A.F.T have decided to bring a little summer to the proceedings this week! Shame we can't affect the weather!



So here's my offering. I have only one image of a cup-cake in my stamp collection (...not being a 'cutesy' girl....) and here it is! The marvellous Phindy O'Neill's 'It's All Yours!' which I have coloured digitally (...a first for me!) and added to my digital card.

The lovely Debz from The Crafty Pad is offering a lovely prize of a clear stamp set so feel free to pop over to C.R.A.F.T and have a butcher's!
Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. morning hun,thanks for poping by my blog gosh you clever clogs,you digitally hehe well you always were super talented,really love what you have done with this hun,great coulrs too love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Once I'm back into the swing of things I shall definitely have to check out these challenges!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...