Friday 4 December 2009

It's Prizegiving Day at C.R.A.F.T !!


Here's a copy of the e-mail I sent to Claire, the boss over at C.R.A.F.T this evening!


Hi Claire!
I've done the mammoth task of going through every entrant and comm for the last two weeks and visited every blog and tested every link!
It was a very difficult and carefully thought out decision but all in all I think Doreen made me laugh the most - the woman's crackers! So she's first place for my digis.
However, it was not a straight-forward decision and I AM a Libran, so I also want to give Craft-Princess some digis !!
Jacqueline (Jack-in-the-box) definitely deserves the Candy for managing to follow and link despite not having a blog! LOL!
I have an extra two awards, however.
I have a set of photopolymer stamps for the lovely Neon Rainbow for her delightful meanderings and an extra-special award for Rozzy, for being the only entrant to actually do everything I asked exactly correctly, including technique suggestion, a logo and linking! LOL! She was the exception that I managed not to confuse!

I enjoyed, totally, visiting everyone's blogs (...and I did visit them all despite not leaving comms on all of them due to lack of time...) and consider myself privileged to be in the midst of so much talent! I wish I had more candy to give! Perhaps some more digi's later on.....!

So, If I could have everyone's addresses, cyber and terrestrial, I'll pack up all the little prizes!
If it makes life easier, you can just copy and paste this e-mail into the blog!
Hugs,
Ei
X

PS I just got my new PC today and I haven't even put it up yet because I was doing my duty first! LOL!

...so we have our winners!
Congratulations one and all!
I've already despatched the digis to the peeps I have e-mail addresses for and am just awaiting address details for the rest.
Hope you all enjoy your booty and I look forward to seeing your creations!
Hugs,
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. Just read your post and saw that you are a Libran .... me too October 16! Now wouldn't that be a coincidence. Hugs, the other ei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much Eileen. I have left a comment over at CRAFT. I'm so thrilled to be one of the winners and you know how much I love your designs. I will certainly enjoy using them.
    have a lovely weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...