Tuesday 11 February 2014

Left of Centre Challenge # 25 - Demon Lovers

This week's theme at LOC is Demon Lovers and I've used this Rick St.Dennis image for my demo.

I hope you will pop over to LOC and to my teamie's blogs as there are some fab images out there and my teamies sure know how to use them!



This is a hybrid project piece, as although I coloured the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and Tim Holtz Distress inkpads,  I used one of my own digital papers from my Eiglas 'Roseheart' Collection for the background paper and my own digital eyelet lace down the card.  The metallic picture corners are also my own digital elements.

See you again very soon and don't forget to pop back in two weeks as we have a halfway reminder and I've done another card for that too - with a new image of my own!

Hugs
Ei x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...