Tuesday 28 May 2013

So sorry no new posts lately....

....I've not been shirking - made loads of stuff - but my card-reader and my pc have fallen out again and I cannot get them to talk to each other at all.  I bought a new card reader and that's not talking either so I cannot upload any pics in any sensible way.

It's a complete pain as I have a couple of DT projects that need 'upping' but I'm stuffed until I can get pc nerd son to have a look (when the Donna Lee docks...!).

Off to walk the dogs instead.......
Hugs 
Ei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...