Tuesday 26 February 2013

First colouring for ages and a new DT...!

Been doing far more stash shuffling than actual crafting just lately and I'm feeling fidgetty!

Got some colouring done today, at last - the first since I went into hospital - not made anything with them yet - not entirely happy with Lavinia in particular. I'm still short of a lot of Sketch markers and had to fill the gaps with Trias, which I'm not so comfortable with - the barrels are nothing like how the colours look on the page to me.



This was also scanned and so not a kind way of reproducing colours - they do look better in 'the flesh' so to speak.

Perhaps I'll try a photo tomorrow....or do them again....! LOL!



I'd better pull my socks up either way as I've been asked to join a DT!  Eeek!
Steampunk Junkies were misguided enough to come find me and are re-launching the new blog on 1st March.  

They're a great bunch of girls - very laid back and fun-loving and I'm really looking forward to it.

They're still putting out a further DT call so if you're interested, go have a look!


Hugs Ei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...