Friday 9 December 2011

Craft Fayre Tomorrow at Lark Lane

I really don't know why I bother to do these because the ones I've not been too poorly to attend on the day, are peopled with non-buying browsers. 


I don't understand this because the items on offer from the other stallholders range from 'lovely' to 'exquisite'!  I think we stallholders account for 98% of sales.....to each other!


If this one doesn't bring any results I shall give it up as a bad job! LOL!


I've made some new items for tomorrow's fiasco. I really hope they sell because my house is looking like an Aladdin's cave  - and I don't mean the Christmas deccies either!




Her are my brooches and rings made from strong card & paper.



and my latest metal jewellery makes.






I love these little charm bracelets and hope they'll go to good homes for Christmas stockings tomorrow!


Have some more to show you soon!


Hugs
Ei
x

1 comment:

  1. wow your makes for the fair are fabulous good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...