Friday 26 August 2011

Craft Fayre Tomorrow......

....and I'm bricking it! LOL!  I'm also looking forward to it as I really want to know if anyone would buy my stuff! They'd better - it's cost me a fortune!


I also have a new Etsy shop here although it's only got one bracelet in at the minute! I thought I'd wait and see what I'm left with tomorrow but I'm quite excited because I've got back into my jewellery making.   I don't yet have access to 'proper' metalworking facilities, so no proper rings etc. yet, just the bought blanks for now, but I've taken up wirework again and although a bit rusty, it'll soon come back.


Here's a small selection of some of the items I've made. I have loads more on the go and even more ideas but not enough time to make them real for this one.  Might for the September one though!
















and a couple of cards too...!


My 'Leaping Deer' whitework card....




..........and a tri-fold card with bookmark.
                                                       




There are loads more items - these are just a few of the new ones.   
Off to finish my preps now!
Hugs
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. Have a great day Ei - your goodies look fabulous - love the wirework jewellery especially! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great day Ei. Your jewellery is gorgeous, cards aren't bad either, LOL. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...