Thursday 22 April 2010

Colour Create 43 - Burnt Orange, Black and Cream


This is my last week in the post of Gueat Designer for Colour Create and I would like to say how much I have loved being a part of such a lovely team.

The set colours have been lovely to work with, the inspirational pictures being just that - inspirational and the demo's from my team-mates have been nothing short of amazing!

Thank you so much to the team for giving me this opportunity and oi hope you'll ask me back some time!


This week, our colour pallette is Burnt Orange, Black and Cream - sounds like one of my mother's culinary adventures! LOL! - only kidding - it's an amazing combination which I enjoyed using and will do so again!

I made this journal for my gorgeous Daughter-in-Law Dani for her birthday and she loved it.



I hope you all will like it too and will pop over to Colour Create to have a gander at the team's demo cards and also their personal blogs which harbour such talent as has to be seen!

Thank you for looking!
Hugs,
Ei
x

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. I'm sure Dani will adore it. I know I would. Another beautiful job! hugs, eisey

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning hun dani i am sure will love it amazing job hun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW gorgeous, stunning and did I say WOW xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That journal is gorgeous Ei...Lucky Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous journal, Ei
    Love the image, your details are fabulous. I can't believe your GDT is up....it was great having you with us!!

    Hugs
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning, I loved this colour combo and your card made me love it even more...wow Eiglas
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...