Saturday 6 March 2010

C.R.A.F.T 41 - Citrus/St. Patrick's Day


This week at C.R.A.F.T the theme is 'Citrus' and our sponsor is Sunshine's Stamps. Kym at Sunshine's was kind enough to give us some images to play with and I decided to have some fun and have a St.Patrick's Day Leprechaun (my drawing) recieving a St. Patrick's Day card featuring Kym's stamp of a St. Patrick's Day Cartoon Rabbit! All in citrus colours.....

I have to say, it was tricky coming up with something to these specifications but I'm quite pleased with what emerged!

If in doubt - have fun and Kym's images are all about fun!

To add a bit of extra fun, I'm going to send it to the first person to ask for it in the comments section! Just tell me if it's for you or if you want to send it to someone as I'll not write in it if you want to send it on.

Hope you all like it!

Hugs,
Ei x

2 comments:

  1. Great fun card Ei, adore all those little flowers. Hugs Suzi x

    This would be a great card for creative inspirations which has a male theme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card Eileen, I only now noticed the digi on your digi! Love it, love your digi as well, fit together really well. Gorgeous!

    Love,

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...