Wednesday 28 October 2009

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 23 - Halloween

This week on C.R.A.F.T the theme has two options. Halloween or Orange & Black.
I don't care for either Halloween or Bonfire Night but have tried to go with the 'spirit' (LOL!) of the thing and try Halloween! And here it is!


You may be surprised to hear this but it's a Mo Manning image... yeah, yeah , yeah - I know! So okay! I like Mo Manning images! Wanna make something of it...?

Well you won't be surprised either, to know it's coloured with Copics!
The plain black base cardstock, I sprayed with webbing and wrapped a purple silk fringed braid around it and edged the front leaf with the same.
I matted Mo's image onto purple silk-finish mirri and made a spider with a circular punchie and the 'legs' from a snowflake punched out of black card. I topped that with black Liquid Applique and a pair of googly eyes.

Why don't you pop over to C.R.A.F.T to play? We're very friendly...!

Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Ei
x


2 comments:

  1. wow hun fab piece of work yet again you come up with the goods,hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...