Saturday 5 September 2009

Spoonful of One Stop!

For this week's One Stop 45 challenge (a sketch) and Spoonful of Sugar's 'Distress' Challenge 67 I created this birthday card for my friend's birthday.The sketch isn't square this week so it's not my usual 21cm square, it's 21cm x 18cm and the base card is a hammered cream cardstock (approx 260gsm). The next layer up us a lighter, natural cardstock which I deckle-edged and distressed with Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Adirondak Mushroom.
The two pieces of braid I think are upholstery braids and the white lacy edging is my Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch.
The rectangle and square mats are from DCWV Luxury Mat Stack .
The wordstamp is a Funstamp and I can't remember the make of the collage stamp but it's one of those magnetic ones - I've had it so long, I can't ever remember where I got it from but I think it may have been Cherrytree Crafts in Derbyshire.
Flowers are Prima and Sizzix and the leaves Martha Stewart and the glitz on the flowers is a mix of distress Stickles and Glitter Dust.

Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

4 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgoues hun love the distress look to it adore the papers and the flowers finish it of perfectly hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours, a great combination! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I love the distressing, very rich and classy looking. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Ei, I love a bit of distressing.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...