Wednesday 31 March 2010

A lovely award from Lalkygirl (Tracey)


I'm very touched (...well, so people say...LOL!) by a lovely award that has been given to my blog by Lalkygirl (AKA Tracey). I really do appreciate it Tracey - it's a very kind thing for you to do. I love writing my blog and I do try not to be too boring (...don't always succeed...!) so it's especially lovely when someone else says they like it too!
I'm presuming I'm also allowed to pass it on?
I will do so in the next few days. Thank you again Tracey - much appreciated!
Hugs,
Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...