Tuesday 1 September 2009

Nana's Summer Flowers - Allsorts Challenge 16

Sorry I've not done much this week but I've had the baby all last week then from Thursday, I had her nights as well until yesterday afternoon, at which point I was too knackered to speak let alone craft!

Thankfully, today I was left to myself by EVERYONE! That is a very rare event indeed, so I tidied my craft-room whilst watching craft programmes all day and even managed this layout! Bliss!

On Trimcraft I run a monthly Scrapbook Sketch Challenge and this month I've actually got mine done first! LOL! The title was 'Summer Flowers' so I decided to use these photos of our lickle Ada and, as we've had no summer to speak of, the brightest, summeriest stash in my collection to make up for it.

As it has no stamping on it (as with my other last two projects) I thought I'd enter it for the Allsorts Challenge 16. I love the Allsorts Challenges - they're always fun! If you haven't already popped over there, go take a look - it's a great blog with lots of inspiration.


It's a 12 x 12 and the base card is DCWV linen weave textured cardstock from a pad. The Hibiscus patterned paper is K&Co from the mega pad and the white lacy edging is Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch.
Flowers and ribbon from stash.
The baby is from my daughter Beverley! Thanks very much Bev...!
I may take another photo tomorrow as this one doesn't really do it justice.

Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking!
ugs,
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. What a great layout, so bright and vibrant and what a cute little subject you have for your photos.
    Enjoy your rest.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super cute scrap! love the paper you have choosen! very nice blog!
    Hugs,
    Agus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eiglas

    What a beautiful scrapbook page and a very beautiful subject.

    I love the little sentiment you wrote - I blew the picture up so I could read it.

    Lovely papers, colours and layout - but the gorgeous little girl has stolen the show LOL!!!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely page

    I love the little sunflowers they are a great highlight!
    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout, such a sweet pictures!

    thanks for taking up my challenge at Allsorts :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...