Monday 14 September 2009

Sketch Saturday DT Call Demo

This is my entry for the Sketch Satruday DT call.

The image is a Mo Manning Digistamp from 'Mo's Digital Pencil'which I have coloured with Copic marker pens.
The sketch is, clearly, the sketch Sketch Saturday have set as the demo and the papers I have used are mainly DCWV 'Pocket full of Posies' with a couple of K&Co scraps thrown in for good measure!
The scalloped edge is my Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' border punch.

Thank you for looking - I hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x.


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Ei!! Love your colouring and layout - fab.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, love the layout, Good luck with the DT call hun.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgoues hun great layout and iamge too love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project Ei - all the best with the DT call! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and papers
    Thank you & good luck!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ei, I certainly do. What a lovely image. I also had a chuckle at your Anniversary card. What a comical couple. Congrats on your 36 years.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great colours in your image. Have explained how I make the flowers on my blog. Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is so pretty!!!!! good luck with the DT call

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...