Saturday 12 September 2009

For the Man in my Life...Allsorts 17

Another Mo's Digital Pencil image, this time for Allsorts Challenge 17

The brief is to make a card for 'the man in your life'.
Well, Nic's been manacled to me for over 36 years now (not counting 'courting') so I thought this image suited us perfectly!
It's not our anniversary again until next year now but, y'know, I think I'll just write him a lickle poem and give it to him anyway, just to show I am going to keep him after all.....

My usual 21cm square (...boring person aren't I...?) card in white then faced with a lovely printed and foiled cardstock 1cm smaller all round so to leave a white border.
This I trimmed with a couple of different laces and braids.
The image, as I said, is a digistamp from Mo called 'Jack & Ginger' which I have coloured with copics in neutral colours (...the 'greige' of the ubiquiteous pensioner...!) except for her hat and the flowers he's brought her which are bright red!
I've mounted this with 3D foam squares on a DCWV Luxury Mat and used a corner punch.
This whole I've also mounted onto the card with 3D foam squares.
The flowers (just punchies) and leaves (MS & Leonie M punches) I've adhered with Pinflair Glue Gel.
The message is my own Eiglas stamp and is also mounted on DCWV Luxury Mat.
BTW, the message is finished off inside....but you'll have to guess how! LOL!
Thanks for looking - I hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the image is beautifully coloured. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fab card and fab post too!!! Thanks very much for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck with the draw.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Love it

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute hope hubby liked your card .I certainly did.
    Hugs Judex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this card, Ei! The image is gorgeous and the whole layout is beautiful. I'm sure he loves it just as much as he obviously loves you.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Thank you all so much for your lovely words! I've really enjoyed these images - Mo's a genius!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, and so nicely coloured Eileen. I do love Mo's images.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work and I like the funny image.
    Your colouring are great! Nice details all over.

    Greetings from Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...