Sunday 28 March 2010

A couple more Easter cards......

I don't make many Easter cards - I don't make 'quickie' cards normally and I can't bear to think of the work I put into my 'proper' cards going in the bin the next day, but I do have a couple of peeps who like my cards and look forward to receiving them so here we are with another two.





My good friend Roni is a practising Christian and so I always make a 'proper' Easter card for her, as I also do for my daughter's grandma-in-law who is devout too.

For this card I used a lovely digistamp by McMahon Five called Easter Cross Digital Stamp which I coloured with my trusty Copics and covered with Glossy Accents for a glossy finish. The flowers I use are nearly always from Wild Orchid Crafts.





The 'Lickle Chickie' card is for my neighbour's children and is one of my own 'Eiglas' stamps.

I'll possibly have another one or two later on.

Hope you like them!
Hugs,
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Ei - they are both just gorgeous! I especially love that cross design, your layers are perfect and the finnishing details wonderful! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ei.

    I've just been having a catch up with your beautiful cards and I have to agree with you about Easter cards. I don't normally do them either apart from my MIL who always sends them and appreciates and keeps the handmade cards we make. Like you I hate the thought of all that effort being thrown away. Think that's why I prefer Scrapbooking to card making.
    Hope you have a good week.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, your colouring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...