Thursday 18 March 2010

C.R.A.F.T 41 - Nursery Rhymes

Nursery Rhymes are the subject of this week's C.R.A.F.T Challenge and our sponsor, Gina from Your Special Delivery,has provided one of her fab digistamps for our DT to use on our demo cards.

Having had a few printer problems this week, I've done mine entirely digitally, with a super background paper from ABR Bubble-Gum Machine, a distressed overlay Called Grunge Edges and bookplate and buttons from 'Elsie May' kit by Valeri Brumfield, all digi elements are from DSP (Digital Scrapping Place)


The image is, as mentioned, from Gina Rahman from Your Special Delivery which I've coloured in Paint Shop Pro in a primitive style to suit the children's theme.

I hope you like it and mosey on over to Gina's place for a lickle look-see!
Hugs,
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. Wow thats wonderful just love it all brilliant colouring too

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Ei! Fab mix of digital imagery! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever you colouring this digitally, Ei. I'm very impressed, I wouldn't know where to start if I didn't have my pens!! I love it.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project Ei!
    Hugs, Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAb card Eileen!

    Love,

    Jo and Tigerlover

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...