Friday 23 April 2010

Eiglas Blogaversary Candy Winners!

I have a conundrum! I have only five entries and they all deserve to win, for different reasons!

The lovely Shirley, entered no less than three lovely images of my digis, coloured vibrantly and beautifully so she deserves a prize.

Eiyiyi (the other Eileen) created a wonderful card with one of my digis - really beautiful as did my fellow Trimmie C - such a talented lady! - so they both deserve a prize.

Andie and Sue both did as I asked and told me why they wanted it and featured my candy on their blogs so even though they didn't come up with a card, they both deserve a prize!

So, the decision I have come to, (...with a little help as I am, after all, a Libran...!) is everyone is going to get something! I can't choose between a small group of my crafting pals - it's not decent! LOL

So, if everyone who entered would please e-mail me with their preference (stash or digis) I will endeavour to get your prizes out in the next few days!

I think the main prize HAS to go to Shirley! THREE entries! And so immediate too! But worry not the rest of you - I have more!

Hope this suits everyone!
Hugs,
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. cogratulaions everyone.... sorry Eileen I was toooooo late! But nether the less, i have made a card with your Tulip and entered into this week's CRAFT challenge.
    thaks for sharing your wonderful creations
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations all of you lucky winners! Like Rozzy I've made a card but couldn't get online yesterday to upload. Mine's a pink and brown tulip too, funnily enough! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise Ei, thanks so much, I did intend to make a card with the digi I coloured them and decoupaged them but had to go somewhere and just couldn't get it finished, sorry !
    Will try and finish it soon, Love Sue and again congrats XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...